Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review: The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie #imabzzagent


I don't know if I have shared this fact with you, but I am a chocoholic. I have a very powerful sweet tooth and when I get a craving, I have to listen. I have had trouble in the past finding cookies that were both delicious and easy on my wallet. Thankfully, I no longer have to worry about that. Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies are fabulous! Seriously! They have just the right amount of chocolate and melt in your mouth. The only thing I disliked about them was that they were a little harder than I would have liked. If you prefer your cookies soft and chewy, stick them in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. That's what I did and it worked beautifully. I talked to some of my family and friends about how great the Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies are and was able to hand out some coupons so they can purchase a box of their own. Of course I had to keep some for myself and have already used them to make sure that I have some yummy sweets around for when I have a craving. All in all, these are some amazing little creations!



I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent. All opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love chocolate too! I will def have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh boy, they look yummy! I'm a Bzzagent too but I miss stuff now that they're rarely emailing. I've been with them in 2007 and have a bunch of golden keys I'll never get to use, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always up for a new cookie to try.....especially chocolate chip cookies. I'm a BzzAgent for about a year and have only been offered a couple of things to get involved in.

    ReplyDelete