Saturday, November 12, 2011

Campus Book Rentals Supports Operation Smile




Campus Book Rentals partnered with Operation Smile and are donating over 1,000 life saving cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need.


About This Program:

"We're ecstatic to announce our 2011 Making a Difference Program. We have officially teamed up with Operation Smile, an out of this world, awesome organization, that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it. The long term Improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible. We have committed to donating enough to cover a minimum of 1,000 life changing surgeries. We hope To beat that number, but it's a significant commitment.

So for EVERY book rented starting now, we will donate a portion of those proceeds to Operation Smile with our sights set on meeting and exceeding our goal of 1,000 lives changed. So add that extra book to your cart, and consider this goal as you go back to school this year. Thank you for your support."

Renting textbooks is a great idea.  As you all know, I love saving money any way I can.  I also love supporting companies that use their products to give back to those in need. I'm not in college but if I were, I would definitely rent my books from Campus Book Rentals.  You can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices, get free shipping both ways, can highlight in the textbooks and they have flexible renting periods.  What more could you ask for?

I will be receiving a fruit basket for sharing this information.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

5 comments:

  1. This is a win win situation for all and I hope it is a wave of the future!
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing what some companies are willing to do

    ana_gonzalez122490@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome company and cause! I really wish I had known about this when my son was working on his undergrad! This could have saved us so much money and might have made a contribution to a great cause. Well..I have a daughter who will be in college soon enough.
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renting books is so much more economical than buying and to throw in such a great charity you can't go wrong! I wouldn't mind a fruit basket for saying so but with or without the fruit my opinion remains the same :-)

    ReplyDelete