Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Review: Spongebob Squarepants: Holidays With Spongebob

My nephew is a huge SpongeBob Squarepants fan.  I can't even tell you how many episodes I have watched with him.  Each time it comes on, it's great to watch him get all excited.

As a blogger, I receive different items to review and one of my favorite things to review is something that I can surprise my nephew with. I brought Spongebob Squarepants: Holidays With Spongebob over and we immediately started watching it.

The Halloween episodes were our favorites because they had a little spooky vibe.  If there is a SpongeBob fan in your life, I recommend getting them this gift set for the holidays.


Included in this pack:

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS HALLOWEEN
Scaredy Pants
Imitation Krabs
Frankendoodle
I Was a Teenage Gary
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost
The Secret Box
Band Geeks
Welcome to the Chum Bucket
My Pretty Seahorse
Idiot Box

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS CHRISTMAS
Christmas Who?
Procrastination
Snowball Effect
Survival of the Idiots
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV
Chocolate with Nuts
As Seen on TV
Pizza Delivery
Squeaky Boots

TO LOVE A PATTY
To Love a Patty
A Flea in Her Dome
Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob
Le Big Switch
The Donut of Shame
BlackJack
Blackened Sponge


I received Spongebob Squarepants: Holidays With Spongebob for free from The Karpel Group.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

6 comments:

  1. Following you back from Naturally Healthy Parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I know your nephew had to be happy as can be to receive the Spongebob package.Every child love Spongebob...heck even some adults! LOL

    Plz follow me, we welcome everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never cared for this cartoon but my kids have always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter just loves Sponge Bob! I secretly like it too! Maybe santa will get this for her this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter absolutely love sponge bob. this would make a great gift for her this year. Great stocking stuffer. A Mom's Rantings: Rachel McGuire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spongebob Squarepants is my grandson favorite and I would love to win for him. Like on Facebook and want to thank you for the great sweep. Hope to win :) Have a Happy New Year !!!!

    ReplyDelete