Tuesday, November 1, 2011

V: The Complete Second Season - Part 3

If you haven't been keeping up with the second season of the television series V, then you are missing out on an incredible show.  In the ninth episode, Anna tries to bliss a human.  Finding out that she can control a human the same way she can a visitor, she was ecstatic.  She has figured out a way gain control of the Earth, just by making the humans listen to her.

I've been a fan of alien movies, TV and books since I was a teenager, so I have often thought about what I would do if aliens were to come to Earth.  My overactive imagination usually has them showing up as peaceful creatures who are trying to learn more about other forms of life.  I think that humans would be the ones to get aggressive and start a war.  I would trust the aliens until they gave me a reason not to.


Order your copy on DVD or Blu-ray

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote V Season Two on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment