Friday, November 11, 2011

Lady and the Tramp (Diamond Edition Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging) Hits Stores February 7th

A classic love story unfolds in the best Disney tradition as a lovely young pedigreed cocker spaniel named Lady, who lives a pampered life, finds herself falling romantically for Tramp, an amorous street-smart pooch without prospects. Although they have fun together on several dates, including a sentimental spaghetti dinner by moonlight at Tony’s restaurant, their relationship is strained not only by Lady’s loyalty to her human family and their newborn baby, but by Tramp’s devil-may-care attitude that eventually gets Lady in trouble and tossed into the dog pound. However, good-hearted Tramp redeems himself by saving the baby from potential harm and thus wins Lady’s love and the affection of her human family.


Share this timeless Disney Classic with your family as Walt Disney’s beloved classic, Lady and the Tramp, finally releases from the Disney Vault for the first time ever on Blu-ray. This heartwarming tale now charms a new generation of families and fans with its exquisite animation and unforgettable songs in one of the greatest love stories of all time. Featuring high definition sound and immersive bonus features your family can enjoy together, Lady and the Tramp Diamond Edition is a must own addition to your Disney collection. 

Lady and the Tramp is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies.  I'm excited to see how it looks on blu-ray!

I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.

10 comments:

  1. I love this movie! I cant wait for my Little Bit to see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait. Another great Disney classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was the first disney movie i ever saw and still my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady and the Tramp is one of my favorite disney movies!!! I love to watch it with my husband!!!

    sreis1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm gladly following you back :)

    www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so excited to see this with my children. i loved it as a chlid. it's so fun to be able to share these the same memories with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids and I love this movie. This classic Disney animation style is my favorite. I love the evil Siamese cats and their song, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great movie! My kids love it.

    ReplyDelete