Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Review: Sticky Skins


If you know anything about me, then you know that I love personalizing my belongings.  I was looking around online and found out about Sticky Skins. I fell in love with the design because it reminds me of a tattoo.




I received the Life After Love skin for my cell phone.  I have been given so many compliments and I have to agree that my phone is oh-so-sexy now.  This would make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays.




My husband is the one who uses the PlayStation 3 most often, so I thought it was only fair to let him pick out the skin we would use to decorate our beloved gaming system. He ended up picking the Ice skin because he liked the idea of having an abstract design. It also helped that this skin happened to have his favorite color, blue, and my favorite, purple. It even came with matching skins for the controllers!




I looked around at the different laptop skins and after I had narrowed it down to three or four choices, I was having trouble deciding which one to go with.  In the end, I went for the demon skin.  Another great gift idea!


Sticky Skins has so many designs to choose from.  The skins are really easy to apply and look amazing.  

I received the items reviewed for free from Sticky Skins. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment