Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Happens In Vegas

I haven't made the trip to Vegas yet but I am hoping that will soon change. As I have grown older, I tend to spend most of my time at home or at the home of close friends. I used to be a bit of a partier and I had some really great times. Looking back at my wild and crazy days, I see that it would be like a blast from the past in Las Vegas. I would be able to incorporate several events from my past into one exciting trip. The Vegas Shows would be one of my favorite parts of the whole Vegas experience.

I have always loved Bette Midler. Beaches is a wonderful movie that touched my heart even as a child. True friendship is hard to find. I would definitely make it to one of her shows if the possibility ever presents itself. I still get all emotional whenever I hear "The Wind Beneath My Wings". Just look at her:



A friend of mine has been to Las Vegas several times and she has always told me that I need to go out there. She said that the atmosphere is different than any other place she has ever visited. With all the lights, shows, food and gambling, it's like a Chuck-e-Cheese for adults. I can see myself right now falling asleep at a card table and telling my husband "I'm not ready to go to bed yet."



My husband and I both would like to see David Copperfield live. Wayne Brady would be a must-see. He is so funny! We would have to stay for like a month so that I would be able to go everywhere and see everything. I can't even imagine shopping in Vegas. I don't know if I would ever want to come home.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.vegasred.com.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. You must go....there is so much to do and I haven't been a while and miss it so much! Love Vegas! Wish someone would give away a trip there..hey, I will on my blog if anyone wants to tell me how! don't call me BOOKIN' WITH BINGO for nothing!

    ReplyDelete