Monday, December 13, 2010

Braving Wal-Mart on Black Friday

This guest post from Josue Nichols

Though I usually do not shop on Black Friday, I decided to venture out this year to try to capture some of the amazing deals that Wal-Mart was offering. My sister went with me, with both of us ready to go by 4 o'clock in the morning. The store was open all night on the Friday after Thanksgiving, with most of the deals at Wal-Mart starting at 5 A.M. We were pleasantly surprised to find that there was not a line when we arrived. I was hoping to snag the Emerson 32" LCD HDTV that was advertised for less than $200. Unfortunately, all of these televisions were gone by the time we reached the electronics area.

However, our trip was not in vain. I was able to purchase another television, the Sansui 19" LCD HDTV, for less than $100. This was arguably my best deal of the day. I also bought a Kodak digital camera for only $59 and a Nintendo DS Lite for just $89. These discounted finds definitely made our Black Friday shopping excursion worthwhile. After battling the crowds all day, I was definitely ready to go home, where I watched a Christmas movie on our ExpertSatellite television and wrapped presents.



Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.expertsatellite.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment