Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ian Somerhalder Gets Even Sexier

Not only is Ian Somerhalder one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen, he has just become even sexier in my eyes. I know, I didn't think that was possible either but he has a huge heart and to me, that makes him so dreamy that I'm adding him to my Christmas wish list. (Don't worry, the hubby knows about my crush and is perfectly fine with it...LOL)


Here is what Ian wants for his birthday:

"Instead of gifts this year, my birthday wish is that we come together and raise funds to support projects that protect our habitat and nurture our furry friends. If people truly feel like giving me a gift for my birthday this year, I hope you will consider giving a donation to the foundation. Giving to the foundation would be the best gift I could ever wish for, it would give us a chance to make change together."
From the IS Foundation website

Visit the website to read more and to make a donation. You can also find the IS Foundation on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment