Monday, December 6, 2010

MOVIN' & GROOVIN' Review: Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set


I love working with CSN Stores because they have just about everything you can think of.   The latest item I received from them to review is the Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set
and I am in love with it!  Every piece is easy to use and cleaning them is so simple!  I used to think that people were crazy when they would talk about food tasting better when using quality pots and pans.  I found out that it is absolutely true.  I've been cooking like crazy and it's a whole new experience cooking with this wonderful cookware.
 Features:
  • Aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly
  • Colorful speckled porcelain enamel is durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean
  • Nonstick Interior
  • Dual riveted rubberized handle with a stylish copper ring designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip
  • Tempered glass lid with copper knob locks in flavors and lets you watch your food cook without lifting the lid
  • Oven Safe to 350 degrees
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty
  • NOT for use on glass cooktops
Includes:
  • 1 qt and 2 qt saucepans
  • 6 qt stockpot
  • 3 qt saute pan
  • 8" skillet
  • 10" skillet
  • Slotted turner
  • Spoon



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment