Monday, December 6, 2010

Review: PEAS AND BANANAS: Outside with Lil Boo by Daddy Bookins



The first book of the Peas and Bananas series. Peas and Bananas Outside with Lil Boo is an illustrated children’s book based on the creative events experienced through the eyes of Lil Boo. The events in the first  story of a series are based on exploring an array of outdoor adventures  from the eyes of a toddler. Follow Lil Boo and his imaginary friend Onote from the letters A to Z in a fascinating rhyming adventure outside.
From Daddy Bookins website

My nephew absolutely adored the first book in the Peas and Bananas series.  Every time I started to read the title, I have to give him a banana so could eat while I read.   It's a great story.  I recommend this book, especially to those who have a child who loves reading.

Booklocker.com, Inc.
9781609100773
December 9, 2009
32 pages
$14.95 US

Visit Daddy Bookins website

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment