Sunday, March 7, 2010

Review: Plants and Zombies


Zombies are ready to take over your home and the only weapon you have is 49 zombie killer plants. Your only hope is to turn the zombies to mush before they make it to your door. Your resources are limited so you have to think and act quickly if you want to survive.

I was playing this game last week and I was so engrossed in it that I forgot that it is just a game. My husband kept laughing at me because I would get all frustrated and cuss out the stupid zombies. It was a lot of fun, even though the poor zombies had to deal with my abuse.

Five Game Modes:
Adventure
Mini-Games
Puzzle
Survival
Zen Garden

More About the Game (taken from here):

* Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
* Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode -- through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
* Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
* Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!


Available Platforms:

Mac OS X 10.4.11 and later
512 MB RAM
Intel Core Duo
1.66+GHz

Windows 2000/XP/Vista
512+ MB RAM
1.2+GHz MHz or faster

$19.95

Rated E for Everyone - Animated Blood & Cartoon Violence

Internet connection is required to register both the download and back-up CD-ROM versions of the game.

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this game so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment