Sunday, March 7, 2010

Review: The Highlander's Sword by Amanda Forester


Highlander Sir Padyn MacLaren cannot bring himself to trust a woman. He had his heart broken by a woman he loved and he has closed off his heart. Lady Aila Graham has known that she wanted to become a nun for as long as she can remember. Duty calls and she decides to do the best thing for her people which is to marry Padyn. Together they find that love really does conquer all.

The lovable characters plus the drama makes for a fun, light read. It's not one of my favorites but it did satisfy my historical romance craving.

Sourcebooks, Inc.
9781402229480
March 2, 2010
352 pages
$6.99 US




Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment