Sunday, March 7, 2010

Artwork

I think that artwork should not only be pleasing to the eye but that it should make a statement. I like having my voice heard whether I'm talking of even just walking through a store. Everything can be a piece of art. I like to think of artwork as clothes for my wall. They can make a statement without you even having to open your mouth.

The prints from shepard fairey ranges in price, size and you can even purchase signed or unsigned art. Looking through the different shepard fairey prints, I found some that I really, really liked. The obey giant prints are my favorite. If you are searching for out of print Shephard Fairey prints.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.shepardfaireyprints.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment