Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Scared


While I love a good "scary" movie or TV show, they don't usually scare me.  I don't know if it's because I've seen so much or if it is because I know that it's not real.  Vampires are my favorite "scary" characters, which is why I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries.  The scariest parts of this show for me are when they let the vampires loose and when Stephen starts drinking human blood again. The WB sent me the complete first season and I've really enjoyed watching the dvd's at my own pace.


Disclosure:  I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season  – which arrives on Blu-ray/DVD on August 31. Receive free digital extras at http://bit.ly/9LSaVp!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment