Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School Review: Perfect Formula Perfect Color nail polish


Perfect Formula Perfect Color nail polish is formulated with “Instant Strength Technology” to give instant strength and thickness to the nail. The custom designed brush along with the perfectly pigmented polish ensures a smooth even application on the nails every time.


My nails have become really flimsy over the years.  I've tried a few different products but nothing seemed to help.  When I saw that Perfect Formula nail polish was supposed to help strengthen your nails, I was weary.  After a few uses, I noticed that my nails were getting stronger.  It doesn't happen overnight but after a week I noticed that my nails weren't bending as much.  I highly recommend this nail polish.



Cost: $15.00 per bottle

Disclosure: I received Perfect Formula Nail Polish for free from Blue Sky Communications. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment