Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Vampire Diaries



I have an obsession other than reading, and that is vampires.  I'm addicted to the undead and I'm so excited about The Vampire Diaries release at the end of this month.  Choosing between Stefan and Damon Salvatore is almost an impossible task for me.  They both have the dark brooding thing going on.  I guess if I had to pick, I would take Damon.  I loved it when Stefan called Elena's phone and Damon answered.  He got that cute little smirk on his face.  I don't know why but I think it's sexy when a guy does something to irritate another guy. 

I want to the WB for providing me with The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season before it hits the shelves. 



Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to raise awareness for The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season – which arrives on Blu-ray/DVD on August 31. Visit http://bit.ly/9APlGp to pre-order your set and vote for which vampire brother YOU would like to take home!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment