Monday, August 16, 2010

Review: Washdrops

Photobucket


Finally... there is a quick, easy and environmentally responsible way to wash your vehicle!

Washdrops is a NEW unique Wash and Shine Solution. Use only one bucket, no hose, no rinse! You can wash any average-sized vehicle anywhere with only one gallon of water and one fluid ounce of Washdrops powerful yet gentle proprietary scientific formula. Plus, Washdrops leaves a beautiful shine!

Washdrops helps comply with the US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Water Act. It is biodegradable, solvent-free, butyl free, phosphate free, ammonia free. Washdrops is completely non-hazardous - you can even dispose of Washdrops on a lawn or flowerbed.



It's summertime and washing the car happens more this time of the year than any other.  One of the reasons I wouldn't wash my car in the driveway is because Reese (my doggie), licks everything.  I didn't want her to lick up chemicals and end up sick.  With Washdrops, I don't have to worry about that.  Plus, I don't have to worry about it killing the lawn.  Washdrops works great and saves money, time and water.  This environmentally friendly product gets my full approval.





You can find Washdrops on Facebook and Twitter


Disclosure: I received products for free from George A. Becker & Co.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment