Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Color Me Marilyn: Classic Hollywood Moments



Marilyn Monroe captured everyone’s heart in the 1950s with her unforgettable performances, charismatic personality, and well-known signature look. This unique coloring book features classic line drawings of Marilyn in all her glory, both onscreen and off. Captioned images of Hollywood’s most favorite Golden Girl include film premieres, posing with friends and former beaus, singing “Happy Birthday” to President Kennedy, and countless publicity poses and famous film scenes.

Artists, fans, film buffs, and collectors alike can use a splash of color in any medium to bring a timeless Marilyn back to life within this book’s pages. The first of its kind, this volume will instantly become a memorable keepsake for Marilyn enthusiasts.

My husband makes fun of me because I love to color.  Usually, I am coloring with a kid but there have been times when a kid stopped coloring and I just kept on going.  I really like this coloring book because I love Marilyn Monroe. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, even before color hits the page.  I've almost colored all the pages, so now I need to get another one. 

Running Press Book Publishers
August 3, 2010
128 pages 
$12.95 US





Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free from Roberson Public Relations, Inc. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment