Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Review: Tennis Made Easy by Kelly Gunterman



Accessible and concise, this informative guide offers helpful advice for tennis players to improve their skills and their game. Offering sensible instruction drawn from 30 years of coaching, expert techniques are explained in a clear, jargon-free format. Effective for tennis players at all levels, this valuable handbook includes a wealth of tactics, strategies, and definitions, making it perfectly suited for beginners to the sport. Integrating productive and enjoyable practice drills, a wide range of topics are explored—gripping the racket, making a killer serve, positioning, pressuring the opponent, and how to play singles or doubles. Clear information on choosing equipment and deciding what to pack in a tennis bag is also included.

I've never been much of a sports fan but I would never turn down a game of tennis.  It's the only sport that I enjoy playing or watching.  I learned a lot from Kelly's book and I can't wait to put my new found knowledge to good use. 

New Chapter Press, Incorporated
July 1, 2010
200 pages
$19.95 US






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from New Chapter Media.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment