Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Sweet 16 to Remember

Written by Sherri Hicks

It is not every day that your only child turns 16. My husband and I have not spent a lot on parties in the past, but this is a special party for a very special person in our lives. I am going to be planning this party at home using my satellite internet I got through hughes net packages to get online. I am going to visit the website of one of the local clubs in town to reserve the place for my daughter's party. After I get that taken care, I am going to have to find a special cake. She told me she wanted a red velvet cake shaped like a butterfly. I am sure I can incorporate those colors into the cake and purchase decorations using that color scheme. I am happy that I can fill out a form on the website of our local specialty baker detailing what I want for her birthday cake. I have to find a deejay for her party and I am hoping the club will have a house deejay we can use. My daughter is going to look online for a special dress, because she does not want to risk someone having on the same dress as her. I hope she will cherish the memories of this party.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment