Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Water Skiing

Guest post written by Mike Potter

I used to be one of the best water skiers on our lake, but now my kids and grandkids hold that title.

We bought some waterfront property and built our home on it right after the lake was made and it ended up being our best investment ever. But that’s not just because of property value. The lake has been a great source of fun times and activities that has kept us active throughout the years.

Right now we’re taking advantage of the waning summer and spending a lot of time on it. Our grandkids were here last weekend and when Emily got up on the water skis, her brother Matt was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t hear him over the noise of the boat. It ends up that she was signaling for me to stop the boat and her ski wasn’t attached well. But once he finally got my attention, I did stop.

After their visit ended I looked at http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com and found some information on hearing aids. I took a free hearing test and got fitted with some.

I’ve taken them out for a test run on the boat and I’m pretty satisfied with them.

Disclosure: This message is brought to you by hearingaids.miracle-ear.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment