Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School Review: Sure for Women


The first day of school can bring uneasy nerves, stress and even sweat.  Stay cool and calm on the first day with the new Sure for Women and Sure for Men.  These new dermatologist-tested invisible solid antiperspirant and deodorants contain Aluminum Trichlorohydrex GLY, which blocks and inhibits the bacterial breakdown of sweat.  Stay dry with powerful all-day odor and wetness protection from Sure!  ($3.99 at drugstores nationwide)

If you ask me, one of the most important items to use is deodorant. I'm always sniffing at my underarms to make sure there is no odor. What I really like about Sure for Women is that it's an antiperspirant and deodorant in one. I liked the smell, the feel and most of all, how it lasted all day.

Like Sure on Facebook.

Disclosure: I received Sure Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant from Blue Sky Communications. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment