Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Corkologie Wine Charms


When you throw a dinner party or are getting together for the holidays, do you and guests ever forget which glass is theirs?  I've done this several times and so many full glasses would go to waste because no one knew which one belongs to them.  Corkologie has very cute Wine Charms that will eliminate this problem.  I love how cute they look and they serve a very important purpose. 


About:

Our wine charms come 6 to a set and include a cotton muslin drawstring pouch for storage that can also be hung around a wine bottle neck for display at your next party or get-together. Charms read: Sprout, Squeeze, Screw, Swirl, Sip, and Savor.

Price: $7.50

Corkologie is on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I received Wine Charms for free from Corkologie. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, I find it very useful, the truth is that when you are celebrating, it always happen, more than one forgets where they left their glasses.
    adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a look around their site, and I liked the wine charms, it's nice to know when you leave your glass you know its yours with the named charm attached.

    ReplyDelete