Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review: Softlips Summer Flavors



Softlips Goes Tropical with New Summer Flavors
Perfect to stick in your pocket or beach bag, the new limited edition flavors in Coconut Cream and Peach Mango help protect lips from the sun with SPF 20 and have the same great moisturizing properties as Softlips’ other popular flavors. Each summer flavor comes paired with a complimentary Softlips® favorite lip balm and will leave you feeling like you’re lying on the beach sipping your favorite tropical drink:


Photobucket
 


Softlips has the best lip balm ever.  The coconut is my favorite flavor!  It is oh-so-yummy!  I put it on just to lick it off.  The Cherry, Vanilla and Mango are really good too.  I recommend stocking up on these two while you can.






Softlips is on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure: I received these products from Robin Leedy & Associates.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.





Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. I loved the Christmas Limited Edition of SoftLips!
    These summer additions sound and look fabulous, also...
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tryed the summer ones yet but thay look like some good ones.
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only they put the coconut and the vanilla together I would be so happy.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do these sound good for your lips, they sound yummy, too! Would love to win!

    lgm52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft lips makes the best lip balms I loved the Chai Tea flavor that they sold last winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the fact that these products contain SPF 20 for the summertime and all year 'round besides having fun flavors -- mango sounds luscious!

    ranmel(at)televar(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love softlips! I've been using the same 'flavor' for awhile now -- Vanilla. it would be nice to try other softlip flabors, I really like the idea of coconut cream! mmm~ I'm sure they all feel and smell wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete