Monday, August 23, 2010

Review: Anthology Facial Products


  • Only USDA certified organic and All Natural ingredients
  • Chemical free - no detergents, artificial fragrances, preservatives,  toxic irritants, etc.
  • 40% recycled apothecary glass cube - eco-friendly, luxurious, classy, elegant gift
  • Safer than soap – does not dry your skin!
  • Beneficial for all skin types, especially dehydrated, mature, damaged, acneic, sensitive skin
  • Effectively cleans and removes makeup
  • Equivalent to at least 6 oz conventional liquid face wash based on water & fillers!
This is the most amazing cleanser!  I have really dry skin and a lot of facial products end up irritating my skin.  The Tender as Petals NO SOAP FACIAL CLEANSER works perfectly.  It cleans deep without sucking your face dry.

Price: $12.95 for 1.8 oz



  • 99% USDA certified organic ingredients
  • Restorative & anti aging
  • Luxurious raw organic oils fight free radicals
  • Anti oxidant repair for all skin types, especially beneficial for dry, mature skin
  • Star certified organic oils - Grapeseed, Rosehip, Argan
  • Stylish dark apothecary glass protects the product
After using My Precious Organic Eye Serum for a few days, I noticed a big difference in my eyes and how bright they looked.  The skin around them is firmer and smoother.  I love it!

Price: $15.95 for 1 fl. oz.



  • Only USDA certified organic and All Natural ingredients
  • Pure gift of raw organic cacao with natural vitamin C and natural pro-vitamin B5
  • Moisturizing and nourishing
  • Anti aging and skin regenerating
  • #1 for dry, mature, damaged, dull skin
  • 40% recycled apothecary glass cube - luxurious, classy, elegant gift  
  • Chemical free - no preservatives, detergents, cheap fillers & substitutes, etc.Equivalent to at least 6 oz regular liquid mask based on water and fillers!
  • Customize the consistency and enjoy it fresh every time
The first time I tried the Facial Mask for Dry/Dehydrated Skin, I couldn't believe how great my skin felt after I washed it off.  It felt better than when I went to the spa and had a facial.  It's great!

Price: $12.95 for 1.8 oz.

Anthology is on Facebook



Disclosure: I received products for free from Anthology.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment