Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Naturalizer Karelia


I don't wear dress shoes all that often and when I do, they have to be comfortable. I am so glad that I got a pair of Naturalizer Karelia shoes from CSN Stores. They are so comfortable that I feel like I'm walking on clouds when I put them on. I love the style and how easy they are to slip on or off.

Features:

* Karelia in Black Leather
* Part of the Karelia collection
* Leather upper
* Manmade sole
* Round toe type
* Cushioning insole
* 1 1/2" heel height
* Available in your choice of:
o Black Leather (31215001)
o Camel Leather (31215251)
o Classic Navy (31215400)
o Venom Leather (31215600)

Disclosure: I received a pair of these shoes for free from CSN Stores. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment