Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Baby Baby Baby! by Marilyn Janovitz


Author and illustrator Marilyn Janovitz has created an evenly flowing rhyme that offers a giggly and bouncy story that's perfect for babies and their families. In this adorable board book, little baby does various activities with each member of the family, including Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Kitty, and Puppy. Children, from newborns to 5 years old, will enjoy the interactive elements that encourage participation with the reader through such actions as clapping, hugging, kissing, and more before bedtime. Entertaining and lively text coupled with engaging art makes this a wonderful bedtime story that children will want to hear over and over again, and the fall pub date makes it a perfect gift for the holidays.


I read this book to my nephew and he ate it up!  He is really close to his family and wouldn't let me say Grandma, I had to change it to Mamaw.   I ended up having to read it to him several times and after just a couple of times reading through, he would start clapping right before I got to that part.  My favorite was all the hugs and kisses he gave.  This is a really great book!

Sourcebooks, Incorporated
9781402244148
October 1, 2010
24 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Marilyn's website

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment