Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook by Matt Dunn


"It's not me—it's you."

After ten years, Jane's had enough of Edward Middleton. "You've let yourself go," she tells him. "So I'm letting you go too."

Determined to get her back, Edward realizes he must learn how to make women want him again. But right now, he's the kind of man who puts the "ex" in "sexy." One thing is certain: if he's going to be Jane's Mr. Right, he needs to turn himself around. From Atkins to Waxing, Edward begins working his way through the makeover alphabet.

But is a change in appearance what Jane really wants? Can cuddly Teddy really become sexy Eddie? Or is there more to the dating game than meets the eye?
From Sourcebooks website

The Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook is something everyone should read.  It really makes you think about how differently each person in a relationship can feel.  My heart went out to both characters, especially because this is something that happens all the time.  I loved Matt's writing and I'm looking forward to reading his other books.

Sourcebooks, Incorporated
November 1, 2010
368 pages
$14.99 US

Visit Matt's website
Follow him on Twitter 
Friend Matt on Facebook

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment