Sunday, September 27, 2009

Addicted to Video Games

Are you addicted to video games? There are times when I become so focused on a game I'm playing that I am oblivious to what is going on around me. My favorite games are the ones that you can play with friends. It's so much fun to compete with friends and family while enjoying a good game. When I play one of these games with my husband, I like to play the ones where we are fighting against each other.

How cool would it be to be able to play along with friends with a multiplayer iphone game platform? Tetris is my favorite cell phone game and I would really enjoy playing against someone. I play games on my phone when I'm waiting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, waiting for a friend to finish getting ready and when I find that I'm bored. My friends and I used to all play snake at the same time but since we couldn't actually play together, we would make up our own rules. This will be great for my nephew when he gets older as well because it will help pass the time and I'm sure he would love to kick my butt when we go head to head on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment