Friday, September 25, 2009

Seat Heaven

Wouldn't it be nice to have home theater seating in your living room or family room? I had no idea that you could purchase this for your home and spend the same as you would on a nice new couch. My husband and I love to watch movies together but we don't like to go to the cinema because it's too expensive and there are always rude people talking and interrupting the movie. We would much rather sit at home where it's nice and quiet and relax while watching movies. Every now and then there is a movie that comes out that we just can't wait to see, so we end up visiting the theater (cough, Twilight). It's at that time that I start wishing we had recliners and drink holders. And maybe a teenager with a flashlight coming down the aisle making sure no one has their feet on the seats. Seriously though, I want to have the whole cinema experience without the crowd, sticky floors and people throwing popcorn. I also like being able to pause a movie if an unexpected bathroom break makes its presence known. It's much easier for me to enjoy myself in the comfort of my own home. And with all the money we save by not going to the theater we could probably have one of those seating arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment