Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Review: Zumba by Beto Perez



Are you sick of your boring workout routine? If so, then I highly recommend ZUMBA. Not only will it help you shed unwanted pounds but it's also a lot of fun! This is a great way to tone on your own or with a workout buddy. All you need is yourself and some music, then you can dance the night away with moves that will sculpt your body into a lean, mean, healthy machine.



Check out the Zumba website here.

Book Information:
Zumba by Beto Perez
Grand Central Publishing
September 2009
978446546126
304 pages
also available in digital eBook format

I want to thank Anna from Hachette for sending me this book to review.

Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment