Monday, September 21, 2009

Sex Offenders

It's really sad that we live in a world where children are used and abused. It's really, really hard for me to talk about this but I found a site that offers a Sex Offender Lookup. I have three nieces and one nephew and I love all four of them with all of my heart. I want to know about the area they are growing up in. I want to know if I need to watch out for the people who live down the street. I've noticed that I automatically do that now anyway. When the kids are around, it's as if my eyes never leave them. I know what a messed up world we live in and I will do everything in my power to make sure that nothing horrible happens to them.

If you are curious about who lives in and around your neighborhood, go to the https://www.nationalalertregistry.com/. I found out that there are two sex offenders living in my city. Here is the information they provide:

Access any location nationwide
Receive a free Child ID Kit
Color photos of sex offenders in your neighborhood so you know who to look out for
Conviction information
Home addresses and full name/aliases of these offenders

There is a $10 activation fee but you can't put a price on a child's safety and innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment