Monday, September 28, 2009

Review: GoJane Boots

GoJane has the hippest shoes! I was told that I could choose a pair to review and I don't know if I've ever had so much trouble making a decision. Look at these great heels:





Since it will soon be wintertime, living in Kentucky and having to deal with snow I thought boots would be a good idea. I started looking boots and realized that I was having facing the same dilemma. How can I decide? Finally, I narrowed it down to a few pairs like:




It wasn't that hard to choose after this because I know we'll be having lots of snow and ice so I went for the more practical but just as gorgeous Hidden Platform Suede Boot shown below.



As soon as I received them, I put them on and my husband started laughing hysterically. I had on blue shorts and a red t-shirt and the taupe boots. It was pretty funny but as soon as I saw them I just had to put them on. My sister was a teeny bit jealous when she saw these. Shoes to her are like books to me, they are incredible and you can never have enough. I guess I'll have to get her a pair for her birthday or Christmas. Luckily, I wear an 8 1/2 and she wears a 6, so I will get to keep my darling boots.

Thank you so much GoJane for sending me a pair of boots to review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is great. My sister would LOVE all of these. She's definitely the shoes/heels girl of the house. We live in KY too, so definitely gotta get ready for the crazy weather.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete