Friday, September 25, 2009

Custom Greeting Cards



Are you looking for wonderful Greeting Card Printing services? Are you looking for a great Custom Greeting Cards printing company?



Enter to win 250 7x5" Custom Greeting Cards.
Only open to US residents (sorry international readers)

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Tell me in the comments what you will do if you win this product.

EXTRA ENTRIES (only count if mandatory entry is completed):
+5 Link to this giveaway & UPrinting.com

Winner will be chosen 10/6 and notified via email. Winner has 48 hours to respond or I will pick another winner.

5 comments:

  1. I'd get Christmas cards.


    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween cards would be amazing! :)

    kaylajohnson3969@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love custom Christmas cards, it would be nice to be creative with greetings!

    Thanks for a chance!
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family has never had family christmas cards so I would get customed holiday cards for my family. Cute giveaway!
    Fourevermandm@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get my Christmas cards for the year - I've never had personalized Christmas cards.
    Thanks ~ megalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete