Monday, September 21, 2009

Furniture

I love black and white because they have a classic look. My living room, kitchen and dining room are all done in black and white with red accents. I'm constantly looking for more pieces to add because the living room is where I spend most of my time and I want it to be comfortable yet stylish. I am in love with this armless chair in black.

We've been talking about getting an electric fireplace. I love to read by a fire all snuggled up in a blanket. I absolutely love the Antique Oak Classic Flam Augusta Electric Fireplace and the Dimplex ElectraFlame Newport White Electric Fireplace. There's nothing better than snuggling up with my hubby in front of a fire. I don't know why but it's so romantic. And I could have friends over and we could tell ghost stories by the fire without having to sit outside and be a snack for the bugs.

Reese could really use the Double Donut Luxury Dog Bed in Ritz. She actually has three dog beds already and she's allowed on the furniture, but I still like for her to have a place to go that's all her own. She's just a little bit spoiled...

Shop at My New Furniture Store and receive free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment