Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Review: Harry Connick Jr. - Your Songs CD



I'm neutral on this CD. It definitely wasn't my favorite but it wasn't horrible either. It's a good to cd to relax with or listen to while cleaning. It's not something I would jam out to with my friends on a long car ride but I'm not going to throw it away either. I think it's one of those albums that you have to be in the mood to hear.

One2One Network provided me with a copy for my review.

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

Are you interested in taking a look behind the scenes? If so, go here.

If you would like to watch Harry talk about his CD on TV, here's where to look:
9/30 - he will be on The Late Late Show With David Letterman
10/1 - he will be on The Today Show
10/5 - he will be talking with Rachel Ray

To purchase a copy of the Deluxe Limited Edition CD/DVD package that includes two bonus tracks, more behind-the-scenes and a music video, go here.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree that he seems to be someone for relaxing moments, as I've heard him sing a bit lately. I would love this album for my mom at some point though since the songs are ones that are known and he has a lovely voice.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete