Friday, September 18, 2009

Win an iPod Touch or a Macbook!!!

Are you addicted to technology? Does your heart skip a beat when you see the latest gadgets? Do you long to test drive the latest electronics? I do. I'm a bit obsessed. When I received my first iPod, I was ecstatic! I fell in love with the little device that allowed me to put all different kinds of music on one piece of equipment. The iPod touch is gorgeous! It really comes in handy being able to access the internet from the iPod. I can keep up with all my important emails and not be sitting in front of the computer. It's also really nice to put your eBooks on. I like to lay in bed and read before I go to sleep and that's hard to do sitting in front of the computer. Also, I can take what I am reading with me when I have to go to the doctor's or go over to babysit my nephew.

Then, when I got my first laptop, I was in heaven! It was so nice to be able to take the computer wherever I wanted. I could sit in front of the TV or if I was in the mood for privacy, I could venture off to the bedroom. It's amazing how advanced technology has become in the past few years. You can do virtually anything online.

Would you like to win an iPod Touch or a Macbook?   All you have to do is enter the Netfirms contest.  There are two different ways to enter.  If you have a twitter account, just tweet and retweet the following:

"Win a #free iPod Touch or Macbook from the @Netfirms #contest. Domain registration services via Twitter http://bit.ly/yJfJK"

You can also retweet once a day for an extra entry into this giveaway.

The second way you can register a domain with Netfirms Twitter Domain Registration service.  The cost to do this is $7.99.

If you choose to enter by registering a domain, you will need to do the following:

First, log into your Twitter account.  Then send a direct message to @netfirms with the following: reg mynewdomain.com.  Once you sent them a message, they will reply to your direct message and your domain will be added to your Netfirms Control Panel.  As soon as you receive the reply message, you will be able to access your Twitter domain.


If you would like to know more, view the video below:



Post?slot_id=50502&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment