Monday, September 28, 2009

Actuality

My husband and I were channel surfing and we came across truTV. I had seen a few commercials but I hadn't actually had a chance to watch it until recently. I used to be addicted to COPS. I must admit that I prefer truTV's Most Daring. The high speed chases are amazing! My heart starts pumping faster just watching these videos. I feel like I'm right there while the video's being filmed. I can't believe some of the crazy things people do! I kept having to remind myself that these people aren't actors or stunt doubles. I can't believe some of these people were just able to walk away without a scratch. In one of truTV video, a man literally drops from the rooftop of a building. During the Bring a Friend, Rob a Bank video, I had to keep reminding myself to breathe. These videos are full of suspense and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Most Daring is all new and shows at 9 p.m. on Wednesdays. What will you be watching on Wednesday? Make sure you take a look at the following video and see if this show is something you could get into.



Post?slot_id=55512&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment