Sunday, September 20, 2009

Review: Cookies 4 Me

Do you or does someone you love suffer from food allergies. I have celiac disease. The problem is I love baked goods. I'm addicted to cookies, brownies, muffins, all of it. I want it! Luckily for me, there are companies like Cookies For Me who actually make baked goods for people like me.

Products are free from:
Gluten
Egg
Milk
Nuts

Now I'm wondering why in the world people thought it was necessary to have the above items in baked goods. I'm not going to lie to you, the baked goods do not taste exactly like Pillsbury. They have a taste that is all their own. If you ask me it is just as good as the Pillsbury but in a different way. Cookies For Me satisfied my craving without forcing me to live in misery. I never would have thought it was possible to taste something sweet and not end up feeling like crap. These cookies and brownies are a lifesaver for people like me. Thank you Cookies 4 Me!

Here are some of my favorite products they offer:
Brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Decorated Sugar Cookies

I tasted all of the ones listed above and I can honestly say that I loved each one of them. I also had my husband, mom, dad, sister and nephew try different products as well. I didn't hear any complaints from any of them. This is a big deal coming from my family! What are you waiting for? Go order some of these scrumptious goodies for you and/or your food sensitive friends.

Thank you Jamie for sending me your wonderful baked goods to review!

1 comment:

  1. hmm... very interesting. this would probably be great for some people in my family. i like that they offer these things for people that can't eat the ones filled with all the bad stuff.

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete