Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Furry Friends

I'm sure most of you know that I'm a dog lover. I take care of my dogs like they are my kids. I get so excited when they learn something new. I make sure that they have food and a roof over their head. I also make sure they are healthy by taking them to the vet regularly for checkups. I have never had a problem with fleas or ticks. I believe that prevention is the best way to go when it comes to humans and our furry friends. I've used Frontline Plus on all of my dogs and I've never had a problem, so I'm planning on sticking to what I know until a problem presents itself. I've heard great things about Advantage Flea, so if I end up needing to switch, that will be my next option. Every back up needs a back up, so next on my list is Promeris for Dogs. The medicine dosage goes hand in hand with the size of your dog. There are different colors for different weights, so if you have multiple dogs who range in size, this should help you make sure the right dog gets the right treatment. If you click on the link, you can find out more about these different medicines and listen to some cool music.

No comments:

Post a Comment