Monday, November 22, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Kama Pootra: 52 Mind-Blowing Ways to Poop by Daniel Cole Young


52 Mind-Blowing Ways to Poop 

The only known translation of an ancient manual instructing readers in the art of enlightened bathroom experience, the Kama Pootra offers a thrilling rediscovery of the tiled path to porcelain nirvana. 

Willing seekers will find fifty-two progressive positions designed to maximize how you do number two.

Every time the bathroom door closes, a new experience awaits.
From Amazon

Whenever I find myself being to serious, all I have to do is pick up this book and instantly I'm falling over from laughing so hard.  I keep Kama Pootra in the bathroom now and any time we have company we end up discussing this fascinating book.  I love it!




Sourcebooks, Incorporated
May 1, 2010
128 pages
$10.99 US



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment