Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review: Critical Condition: A Novel (Angels of Mercy) by CJ Lyons



In the middle of a New Year's Eve blizzard, the staff and patients of Angels of Mercy Hospital are held hostage by armed gunmen. Their target is Dr. Gina Freeman, who is holding vigil over her wounded fiancé, Detective Jerry Boyle. Stranded outside the hospital is ER physician Linda Fiore, whose past holds the secret the hitmen are willing to kill for. With the cold-blooded killers in control, no one may live to see the New Year.
From Barnes & Noble

I enjoyed this book so much!  It was like watching an extremely in-depth episode of Grey's Anatomy - which is one of my favorite shows.  I loved CJ's writing and she kept me intrigued from start to finish.  The characters are real and I'm now addicted to this series.  Five stars!

Angels of Mercy Series
Penguin Group (USA)
November 30, 2010
304 pages
$7.99 US

Visit CJ's website
Sign up for her newsletter
Friend her on Facebook
Follow her on Twitter

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment