Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: ZooBorns by Andrew Bleiman & Chris Eastland


ZooBorns showcases the newest and cutest animal babies from accredited zoos and aquariums around the world. With interesting animal facts and background stories on the featured babies, ZooBorns illustrates the connections between zoo births and conservation initiatives in the wild.
From Barnes & Noble

As an animal lover, I have a slight obsession with baby animals.  I loved the information this book contained and the pictures were absolutely adorable!  This would make a great gift for children or adults.

Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group
November 2, 2010
145 pages
$9.99 US

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment