Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Will You Marry Me?

A lot of proposals happen around the holidays, so it's a great time to start looking at diamond engagement rings.  This time of year always gets me thinking about my family and how blessed I am to have them in my life.  My husband is my best friend and I will always remember the day he pulled out a ring.

I really like engagement rings design your own because then you can add special, unique touches to it.  When I picked out my husband's ring, I had it engraved so that every time he took it off and looked at the inscription, he would see how much he means to me. 

If you're already married and looking for the perfect gift for your wife, check out the diamond eternity rings. They are gorgeous!

Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by http://www.since1910.com/.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment