Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Make Some Money While Saving The Planet

I try to do my part in helping the planet whenever possible. I know that we can't completely stop destroying it but we can do little things here and there to help. I recycle things like cans, plastic and paper. I also turned off paper statements and just receive my bills online. My favorite way to help the earth is by using reusable shopping bags instead of paper or plastic for my groceries. One thing that a lot of people overlook is recycling their cell phones. I got my first mobile phone when I was 17 and since then, I have probably owned twenty different phones, if not more. Most of them I gave away when I upgraded to a newer model. I am sad to say that others have just ended up in the trash. I recently found out about a program for phones for cash. Instead of throwing away your old cell phone, you can recycle it. By doing that, you are not only saving the planet, you are making a little money. With the holidays right around the corner, I'm sure everyone, including my self, could use a little extra cash.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment