Monday, November 22, 2010

Review: Pick-a-WooWoo: Robbie the Butterfly


Pick-a-WooWoo: Robbie the Butterfly An enlightening story of transformation!

Robbie, a young caterpillar, dreams of one day transforming into a butterfly. The trouble is, the caterpillar world sadly no longer believes in the transformation journey.


Robbie soon discovers that by living his life to the full, the lost art of transformation is found. By living fully in the moment Robbie slowly transforms into a most magnificent butterfly. Robbie gladly shares this secret knowledge with all his friends and one day something miraculous happens.

From Barnes & Noble

I loved this book!  It has a great message and the illustrations are absolutely gorgeous!  I'm not sure who liked this book more, me or my nephew.  Robbie the Butterfly should be in every preschool and kindergarten class.

Pick-a-Woo Woo Publishers
June 18, 2010 
28 pages
$14.95 US
Visit the website
Like this book on Facebook



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment