Monday, November 29, 2010

Review: Coming Back (Sharon Mccone Mysteries) by Marcia Muller


In Locked In, San Francisco private eye Sharon McCone was shot in the head and suffered from locked-in syndrome: almost total paralysis but with an alert, conscious mind. Now, as Sharon struggles to regain control over her body, she wants everything to go back to normal, but realizes that it may not be possible to return to her old life. Meanwhile, Sharon's relationships are suffering. Her husband is impatient with her refusal to accept help and some of her colleagues doubt her abilities after the accident.
 

From Marcia's website

Coming Back is the first book of Marcia's that I've read and I'm hooked!  Sharon is a fantastic character and Marcia's writing is addictive.  I've added her to my favorite authors list and now I need to go back and read the rest of this series.  I would give this book five stars. 

Sharon McCone Series #27
Grand Central Publishing
October 28, 2010
288 pages
$24.99 US

Visit Marcia's website



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment