Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Suck On This Year: LYFAO @ 140 Characters or Less


One of America's most original and biting comic satirists, Denis Leary turns his irreverent eye and scathing humor on everything you love and cherish and now he does it with a hilarious, illustrated collection of Tweets! Like a quiver fill of arrows, Suck On This Year s barbs will hit you where it hurts and you ll love it.
From Barnes & Noble

I laughed so hard while reading this book that I literally fell to the floor.  There is no way to prepare you for Suck On This Year.  Fans of Denis Leary are in for a real treat.  I'm saving this book for my dad for Christmas, I'm sure he'll love it!




You can find Denis online:
   
Penguin Group (USA)
December 2, 2010
112 pages
$18.00 US

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment