Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review: Wolf Fever by Terry Spear


She may be his destiny, but she's not his first choice...

Hospital nurse and newly turned red werewolf Carol Woods is being pressured by her pack leader to find a mate, but he's the only guy in the pack who remotely attracts her.

Why is he playing so hard to get?

The fate of the pack rests on his shoulders...

Gray pack leader Ryan McKinley doesn't want anything to do with Carol unless she's willing to embrace her wolf nature-no matter how beautiful she is.

But when a virus infects the local lupus garou pack, Ryan realizes just how wrong he's been not to seize the moment with the woman he's come to love. And now, it may be too late...

From Amazon

I love werewolves and I love Terry Spear.  Need I say more?  Her books are always fun and never disappoint.  The plot was intense and the virus had me on the edge of my seat.  Carol and Ryan's characters made the story even better.  Four stars!




Sourcebooks, Incorporated
9781402237522
December 1, 2010
416 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Terry's website & blog
Follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment